My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Katrina Death Statistics Contradict Accusations of Racism

The popular opinion seems to be that the black, poor people in New Orleans "Were allowed to die", but the stats tell another story. One that is not getting out to the media.

Although New Orleans was 67% black only 48% of the bodies examined are black.
Whites make up 28% of New Orleans previous population but they accounted for 41% of the deaths.

Figures don't lie... Liars figure. You can read the raw stats here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home