My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Can You Say Hero's?

Anthony Walker, who was slain in Liverpool earlier this year by two thugs, has a marvelous family. They are my hero's. They have found it in their hearts to forgive the guys who killed their loved one. They have found victory in Jesus Christ.
Gee, Anthony's mother, expressed her commitment to forgive. Fighting back tears she said, "I can't hate. We're a forgiving family and it extended to outside, so it wasn't hard to forgive because we don't just preach it, we practice it.
"I brought up my children in this church to love. I teach them to love, to respect themselves, and respect others. What does bitterness do? It eats you up inside, it's like a cancer. We don't want to serve a life sentence with those people."
This is amazing stuff. The stuff of saints. God bless them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home