My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Over 50 Live Births Per Year of Aborted Babies In England

If there are over 50 survivors of abortions per year in England, how many are there in the US ?
Babies born with their skin burned by salt injected in the womb. I say, if the baby can be born alive they should be allowed to live. Let them live !
The gruesome details can be read here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marty said...

It happens in the U.S. quite a bit as well. One of the former officers of SFV was an abortion survivor (to my surprise, I had never heard of anyone surviving an abortion either).

11:22 AM, December 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home