My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

New Christian Carnival Is Up

The latest Christian Carnival is up at Cadmusings. Why not stop by and give it a look?
Some of the best Christian thought from the last week on the web is posted there.
You can get to the postings by clicking here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for that link, me and Jelani were reading some of those...

Here is some good stuff too, just gotta hunt around. http://u2sermons.blogspot.com/

Stuart

12:54 AM, December 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home