My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Ecosystem Suffers Global Warming

Wow ! Tonight I fell from about number 800 on the Ecosystem (Large mammal) to a mere multi-celled micro-organism. My new place number is 27,773 ! In one day over 27,000 bloggers evolved beyond my status in life.

It looks like I have failed to evolve. I must be suffering from an extreme case of de-evolution. Although the number of links to my blog went up, my place in line for a set of angel wings has suffered a severe set back.

The earths polarity must have switched. I feel small and insignificant and I can't afford a therapist. Somebody explain life to me once again before I die from grief.

Ooops! Can't write anymore.... the Simpsons are on. Now where did I leave my cone head hat?

2 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Bruce, I think the machine turned on us all this morning, early. I checked about 12:30 AM, and I had fallen from about 532 to ONE - Insignificant Microbes. I was shocked that I could have fallen so quickly, but it had happened a few weeks ago, although not as severe.But, when I checked up in the morning today, I was right back to my 'old self' as a large mammal again. So, perhaps it had a glitch within, and got it's digestive tract all cleaned out. :)

12:36 PM, November 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder whether you realize that I actually do read your blog.

9:44 PM, November 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home