My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Bush Springs 9 Christian Leaders From Chinese Prisons

One really positive thing happened as a result of Bush's visit to China. Nine top leaders of the Christian revival in China were released from prison. Some showing signs of beatings. Eight were released on the 19th while he was there and a significant ninth was released on Monday after Bush left.

There is no clear information about how this came about but it is clearly linked to the Bush visit.
You can read more about this here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home