My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

What's Wrong With This Picture?



Read Ezekiel to find out what is wrong. In a word? There won't be any mosque next to God's holy temple.
If you build this, God will only tear it down.
Jesus builds His holy temple when he comes to regin in the throne of David as King upon the earth. Not the self appointed Sanhedrin.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, moreover:....
Charles Cooper, associated with solagroup.org, of the Pre-Wrath persuasion, said in a lecture once that he thought there would never be a temple again in Jerusalem (before Jesus' holy temple). That the temple would have to be built somewhere else, I guess simply because the Bible says Jerusalem will be trampled underfoot until the times of the Gentiles is fulfilled. I had never heard this link before. So I want to toss this out there and see what anyone thinks. It shakes up even my understanding of pre-wrath.

10:48 AM, May 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home