My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Minneapolis Goes WiFi

Here is a map of estimated completion dates.
WiFi service to all 59 Sq. miles of Minneapolis has begun and it should be completed by Nov. 2007. It will cost $19.95 per month to be able to access the internet anywhere you are in Minneapolis. (Businesses $29.95) You can learn more here.
Cedar Riverside is already up and running. I can't wait for the new iPhones in conjunction with the wireless network in the city. It won't be long until all of the cities do this. Glory!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL "Glory!"
That's going to be so kickin'.
Singapore's got nothin' on us.

3:00 AM, April 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home