My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Lighten Up

I have never been known to be politically correct.
The last 24 hours have been some of the worst of the year. It has been hard not to be too focused on the evil of life. Then I saw this video. I was laughing again. Lighten up and click on Achmed the Dead Terrorist. There is a little bad language and innuendo. Be warned.


BTW, I suspect that the young Asian man who killed 33 at Virginia Tech might have Muslim connections. He lived in a Muslim neighborhood. He wrote Ismail Ax on his arm. He felt American society was "debaucherous" I don't expect the media to cover it.

My thanks to NeoCon Command Center for this day brightener.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

Hi, Bruce! Nice to meet you!

I suspect that we won't hear a peep about this possible Muslim connection. If it's true, it will be one more terror attack on our own soil that the MSM has covered up under the guise of "it's just another solitary crazy guy."

8:02 AM, April 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home