My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Eye Candy 14


This is a view from Patagonia at the end of the life of this comet. I just think it is a stunning photograph and worth a look. Wouldn't you agree? The title on the picture is "Three Galaxies and a Comet" The comet is the recent comet McNaught.
Do you see three galaxies? You can click on the picture to enlarge it.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

Wowza! A pristine night sky is certainly beautiful!

1:17 PM, April 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I think I got it. I see the comet -- no probs. And I see two fuzzes that must be galaxies.
...And the third galaxy must be the Milky Way long strip thing.
....
A standing ovation is not necessary.
Just throw money.

12:19 AM, April 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home