My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Michael Newdow... "No!"


It's been awhile since I have posted. No excuse. Just good weather in the Spring in Minnesota...
But I was encouraged by this today.

Michael Newdow, our favorite over-the-top liberal atheist, was told "No" by U.S. District Court Judge Frank C. Damrell Jr, yesterday. Newdow wanted the slogan "in God we trust" taken off of our coins and currency. The judge did the right and expedient thing. He simply said no. He said that the words are merely a "secular slogan" and not an infringement on anyone's rights.

Next case please... !

2 Comments:

Blogger Simon said...

I agree with the judge - God has nothing to do with religion.

5:37 AM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger Silvertongue said...

Excellent. Oberstgruppenfuhrer Newdow has been foiled again in his public blitzkrieg against his Evangelical ex-wife. (It's amazing that a divore can turn into a national battle over our national motto and the Pledge of Allegiance.)

1:19 PM, June 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home