My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Imagine A World Without Liars

I just thought of another song that has deceptive lyrics. John Lennon's song, "Imagine"

"Imagine there's no heaven,

it's easy if you try,

No hell below us,

above us only sky,

Imagine all the people,

living for today.. . ."
The problem is truly that too many people are just living for today. Without thought of judgment and the needs of the next generation. "The fool says in his heart that there is no God"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are not the most to be pitied. There is resurrection. So blessed are those who mourn.

7:16 PM, May 12, 2006  
Blogger Stuart B said...

Imagine a world where the Bible is proven historically accurate...

http://www.dchieftain.com/news/61639-05-10-06.html

You've prob seen this...but its new to me, and quite amazing!

I wonder if there is a salt lick nearby...

4:07 AM, May 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home