My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Law To Block Court

In a follow up to my Feb. 19th blog about Indiana legislative response to a Federal Judges miscarriage of justice, I have found out that US Representative Mike Sodrel, of Indiana has introduced legislation that would make it impossible for any Federal judge to enforce any ruling about speech in state legislatures by prohibiting the use of federal funds for such a purpose.

He says, "if the federal court can regulate any speech in the state legislatures, then it follows that they could regulate all speech. Makes sense to me.

Federal Court....get out of the state legislatures. They can pray in the name of Jesus if they want to. What were you thinking?

1 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous said...

Given that the very folks who set forth the rights and authorities of these legislative bodies in the first place (both state and federal) used religious speech in them quite often, I find this attempt to censure them now laughable

4:04 AM, February 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home