My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

MPR's CEO Refuses To Disclose Income

Minnesota Public radios CEO William Kling refuses to disclose his supposed $500,000 per year compensation package. As a result, the State of Minnesota refuses to give the station $380,000 in support. In order to get the $380,000, the law requires the disclosure of anyone's salary that is over $100,000 per year.

No disclosure, no appropriation. This is a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home