My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

New Huge Cave Found In Southern Venezuela

This cave is so huge that the two little white specks at the bottom of the waterfall are really helicopters. Can you see them? This is one of the last inaccessible and unexplored regions of the world. The cave is actually a collapsed valley with a huge waterfall. The region is full of unknown wildlife. Should be interesting to watch.
Read about it here.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Charlebois said...

Looks like never-never land to me

11:44 AM, February 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home