My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Fast Food Ice Filthier Than Toilet

A seventh grade student in Florida has found out that fast food ice is filthier than the water from toilets in the same facilities. I guess this means that toilets get cleaned while ice makers just keep on growing bacteria. This is not a happy thought. Great science project kid....
Read about it here.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Charlebois said...

I'm running this story on my show today - watch WCCO 4 news at noon! :)

11:00 AM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger jeff said...

This is somehow comforting however to a father of little children who do all manner of disgusting things in restaurant bathrooms! If the toilets are cleaner then ice, I have less to wrry about!

3:46 PM, February 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home