My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Baby Shortage In UK = $19.1 Billion Pro Baby Push

England is short of babies. Thus they are starting a $19.1 billion baby perk package. They need 90,000 extra babies a year to fend off a coming catastrophe.

I wonder where all the babies went ? Oh yeah ! I remember, babies are expensive, who can afford them? But it looks like "no babies" is also expensive. Hmmm? Pro-life or not pro-life ?

Not to mention the problems they are having with the Islamic immigrants they have brought in to temporarily fill the void. Muslims just trust God and have plenty of babies. Enough to ship them out to a Europe that is facing a shortage. Hmmm?

How wise is it to promote birth control/abortion ?

Here's the article

Thanks to Brenda for this heads up.

1 Comments:

Blogger W.B. Picklesworth said...

I have two cousins still living in Britain, both of whom were married in the past few years. Both couples now have baby Englishmen. Hopefully there will be a few more.

3:30 PM, February 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home