My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Germany Sends 8 Warships To Lebanon


In addition to the armada of warships already gathered off the coast of Lebanon (see my post on Sept. 4th) Germany is now adding it's own force of 8 (!) warships. It makes a man wonder what is really going on. When you add this to the present two aircraft carriers and 15 other warships in the same area, and then stop and remember that this entire area is about half the size of Minnesota, you end up scratching your head and wonder why? That is enough firepower to eliminate everything in Minnesota in a couple of days using only conventional weapons.

I think it is simply a way of intimidating Israel to not even think of attacking Iran to stop its development of nuclear weapons. It is focused on Israel, not Lebanon.

Read more here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"If the US and Israel attack Iran, the world will not just see it as an attempt to stop the proliferation of nuclear weapons. They will see it as a further attempt to control middle-eastern oil." Sept 4th
-------
Ah-ha! Didn't both France and Germany have secret, scandalous deals with Saddam Hussein!
Oh me, oh my.
Maybe they have deals with the 12th Imam in Iran also. Church-Lady says, "Could it be ...Satan."

11:45 AM, September 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home