My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Dead Baby In Bio-Hazard Bag Closes Fla. Abortion Chamber


A mother went in for a "routine" abortion. She was supposedly aborted and sent home. The next day she shows back up with extreme pain. She gave birth to a live 22 week old baby. The staff cut the cord, picked the baby up, and sealed it in a bio-hazard bag to suffocate his innocent life.

Now the abortion chamber is closed. Good.

Read more here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the video at the article site. I did not realize that abortion clinics could be so un-sophisticated, *currently*. I'm being serious but I don't know how to explain what I mean. I guess I was under the impression that abortion clinics were regulated heavily or solely allowed to be run by professionals etc. I wonder if these two clinics, owned by the same person, are a fraudulent anomaly or a remaining reality. I thought there would be heavy government oversight/involvement since it has been such a battleground. I'm just ignorant of this. The one in Robbinsdale looks so clean and... fatally secure.

9:38 PM, July 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The story shows that these clinics and their workers are in a very strange place, both from a spiritual and non-spiritual perspective. There was a follow up news story on Sunday ( MIAMI HERALD, 9/17 ) reporting that clinic workers shreiked after the young gal gave birth and the fetus was gasping for air. The debate among officials now is whether it was past the 22 week point where the call a fetus "viable." But if that's the debate among sterile, cold scientists, while an induced premature birth brings forth a fetus that is gasping, it shows utter moral bankcuptcy in the Creator's eyes.
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/15538357.htm

3:51 PM, September 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home