My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

New Non-Addictive Pain Killer 1,000 Times Stronger Than Morphine


An extract from a sea snail has been developed into a super powerful pain reliever. It has been approved for use in the UK. It is administered into the spinal fluids of an individual and erases all pain.

Only one small problem. It can make you psychotic. I guess your choice would be pain or no pain (with psychosis.) (Not all people suffer psychosis when using this drug) There are many levels of pain and the measurement of it is usually subjective. But there is a severe form of pain that is so bad that sufferers desire death over life.

Thank the Lord that you are not one of these chronic pain sufferers and let's rejoice that there is release from that pain available now. Even if it has a high cost of psychosis, at least relief is available. I have suffered with intense pain since I was 12 years old. I know what it is to suffer from pain with no relief. My pain is not severe enough to warrant this treatment but I have great empathy for those who will be blessed by this development.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:04 PM, July 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hallelujah!!!
i am a long suffering cancer patient and i welcome a non-opiod painkiller, especially seeing that morphine doesn't work any more. it is amazing how fast you can build a tolerance to the opiod painkillers

10:41 PM, February 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home