My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Vast Majority Of Muslims Do Not Believe Arabs Carried Out 9/11 Attacks !


According to a Pew report the vast majority of Muslims from all parts of the world simply don't believe that Arabs were the cause of 9/11. They think it is something that America did in order to steal Arab oil.

No wonder we are not able to communicate on this issue.

I think the only reason that they do not believe that 9/11 was caused by Arabs is because they are Muslim. No Muslim could do something as horrible as that. The blindness of bigotry.

Read more here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Muslims are so good at working the Media... maneuvering for public and world support. I also think they shelter themselves, as in living a "sheltered" life. Yet I think that's right: the source or heart of the matter is their religious ferver determination in a bigotry.

The Jews/Israelis are patently poor with "P.R.". They're getting a little better... a little.

9:27 PM, July 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home