My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Beautiful Movie Of Saturn


I just watched a cool movie of the rings, moon (Rhea), and planet of Saturn. It is a quicktime file and should download pretty seamlessly on your computer if you would like to see it. It is quite striking if you ask me. Amazing !
Note the shadow of the rings on the surface of the planet.

You can watch the movie here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:21 PM, July 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The shadows of the rings *are* very cool. I wasn't expecting them to be like that.
And the color is simple yet so awesome. And the depth. It's so awesome that I'm in awe... especially as I think of all of the beauty out there to be seen and not seen.
I was thinking this week, I don't want to experience one-third of mankind dying. But it looks like the church will be raptured before that happens. But I want to see all these things. I look forward to seeing great things in/from heaven. If my heart can handle seeing these things from earth I want to see the end-of-the-age and day-of-the-Lord signs, also. Yet, above all in curiosity, I want to see the Two Witnesses (which may be possible).

7:41 PM, July 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home