My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Incredible Photograph Of Comet


Here is a dazzling photo of the comet named 73P/Schwassmann-Wachmann 3. I am often amazed by the photos that are being pulled in by our space based telescopes. This one is brilliant !
But it is from an earth based telescope in Germany.

Look above and near the center of the photo and you can see another galaxy with spiral arms.
The top right is a "ring nebula"

The heavens declare the glory of our God.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 in 1, very cool. I find space is becoming less and less nebulous.

6:44 AM, May 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home