My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Friday, May 12, 2006

New Strange Morgellons Disease













A new strange disease is emerging in Texas, California, and Florida. Lesions appear on your skin and then strange "fibers" begin to extrude from them. Strange black and tarry beads of sweat form. Sometimes fibers emerge and sometimes black specks.

For most, the lesions never heal. Antibiotics seem to have some effect. No treatment seems to help. They say it feels like bugs are crawling under the skin. Over 100 people have encountered the lesions. Many experience disruption of mental abilities, concentration, and depression. Many people have been misdiagnosed as mentally ill with delusions.

There is no infection in the lesions. Anti-parasitic medications do not work. About half of the people who have developed the disease have had lyme disease in the past. They have named the disease Morgellons.

Very strange. Read more here.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this another cosmic posting?? Oh my stars, no! ...

It's more mysterious than a sci-fi. Taller than a daddy-long-leg. Disgusts the burliest of men in a single bound of lession. Faster than a speeding vaccination.

...Where's Superman?

7:22 PM, May 12, 2006  
Blogger Stuart B said...

Cancel my Summitt trip...don't think it's safe anymore!

1:14 AM, May 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's NOT contagious.
My only relief from being flabber-gassted.

4:57 AM, May 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why did'ya have to make the pictures so big!?

5:00 AM, May 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morgellons is not a real condition, however; Morgellons makes Money

2:56 PM, May 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are interested in Morgellons Disease or experience Morgellons symptoms, I would like to invite you to participate in the Morgellons Disease Information Community and Message Board at morgellonsite.com


PS hi tall cotton

11:49 PM, November 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For all those out there who think this doesn't exist..IT DOES!
I have had this enigma for 8 months.
My lesions seem to heal a bit when new ones arrive.
I have never felt anything like the systemic itch that I have.
I have fibers that,because they are getting long, are actually knotted together under my skin!
When they start to come out of the skin surface, it feels like a fire ant bite..
Thank Heavens for Benadryl!
It does help somewhat.
I live in Maine, so California, Texas and Florida are not the only states who have reported cases of Morgellons.

9:50 AM, August 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sad to say, it is very painfully real. And it isn't free. It can cost you everything and everyone you hold dear to your heart.
Never did I think that in 4 months of time, my life would be so drasticly changed. I've lost everything I owned, but more than that, I've lost being able to hold and love on my precious Grandchildren. And to the one who said it is not contagious? Sorry again, you are wrong. But they don't know yet just how. Could be the fibers, or the gel like substance that fills your sores, or appears in small amounts all over your body.Takes just a simple magnifying glass to see it.
I'm a dedicated Christian, don't beleive in stuff like this...it is straight out of the Twilight Zone. There's more to it than fibers!! Yet here I am, living it each day!
Thank God there is Jesus to give us the strength to go on each day!

I pray not only for a cure, or healing from God, but restoration of the lives and families & jobs & houses & friendships, as well as the poor sufferers emotions. Drs. treat you like dirt most of the time. And they are really the ones who have the mental problem from what I've seen and heard!

There is a Dr who is hard at work scientificly researching this, and she is top notch in her feild. She is also having good results with her patients using FIR in combination with other natural detoxification methods.

This is a world wide problem.
Hope we all get cured soon!!
C in Tacoma, Wa.

4:26 AM, September 09, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Want to see pictures of the disease. Look here: http://www.timesocket.com/disease/morgellons-disease-pictures-and-story/

7:45 PM, January 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home