My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Danes Discover 1000 X Faster Internet Process

The Danes can increase the speed of the internet by a factor of 1000. Now videos will be instantaneous. Amazing !

More here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is wild. I just saw Benny Hinn's show last night. There was a guy with a huge mullet, who could barely articulate, who said that God spoke to him saying that Benny was going to be one of some others (but Benny was particularly mentioned ~wink,wink~) who are going to be a part of the next big technology that's bigger than the internet "whenever it comes" and Benny is going to be in everyone's home around the world. Pretty neat how God can speak to us when we get breaking news before everyone else. Maybe's he's Al Gore's long lost brother.
...Boy, I'm getting sardonic in my middle age.

6:54 AM, May 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home