My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Civil War In Palestine ?


Hamas and Fatah militia are engaging in violent clashes. There are many deep differences between the two groups. About the only things they agree upon is their love of Allah and their hatred of the Jews. They are amassing weapons as I am typing this. Egyptian officials are failing to keep the peace.

Another new player on the scene is Al Qaeda. They are gathering from all over the world in the Sinai Peninsula and are in striking range of the Suez Canal. Egypt cannot, or says it cannot, contain them.

Conclusions ? Three large Islamic factions are at work in and around Israel. Right now they are engaged in internal power struggles and struggles with each other. In the meantime, they are amassing weapons and munitions. Sometime in the near future they will put down their differences and begin a joint attack on Israel. Israel will respond with brutal force.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exactly how I read it (conclude it). And it's been kinda quiet recently. I hope the factions fight it out before what's more likely to happen happens: something like the Iran situation sparks Palestine's unification.
Oh boy. Hold on. The world is still getting scary after 9-11. Rumors of wars and prominent predictions of imminent possibilities in the Media. Just this week I heard a Christian on the Michael Medved Show mention how Iran's letter to President Bush is a sign of pre-war intentions and reminding us of the lost nukes out there somewhere.
Thank God Jesus overcame the world. I don't know if I could handle it otherwise.

7:08 AM, May 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home