My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Sex Offenders Working At McDonald's


What's in a happy meal?
An investigative news channel in Nashville has discovered that sex offenders often work at McDonald's restaurants. Yet part of their probation prohibits contact with minors.

McDonald's is one of the largest attractors of children in the world. Their playground equipment makes them second only to the parks for kids to play. Yet many of these McDonald's knowingly hire sex offenders.

I don't know about you, but this thought makes me think twice before stopping at McDonald's. I know good help is hard to find, and I know that there is a great increase in sex offenders, but I never stopped to think that it would spill over into fast food.

These are strange days that we live in. Read more about it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home