My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

One Fourth Of This Generation Of Americans Murdered

Hello everyone, I just wanted to remind you all of this telling reality so you don't forget it before you go to bed tonight. One fourth of this generation has been legally murdered through abortion. Choose life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Silvertongue said...

Yeah. I think about it at least once a week for a minute or two. I remember that for every four of my friends, one was taken from me. Stangely enough, I miss and feel a loss for the friends I never knew. And I also think of all the one-of-a-kind people were taken from our country and our culture--the next Mozart, the next Einstein, the next Shakespear. We'll never recapture a lost life. The ONLY good thing about it, is that their souls aren't lost to God.

8:00 PM, April 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to hear this reality put in these terms. The tragedy we, Christians especially, need to hear. Yet I think it's most compelling to the world for them to hear about Britain calling for making-way for more children to be born in their decreasing population.

9:59 AM, May 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home