My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Nine Inch Folly


Trent Rexnor of the band, Nine Inch Nails, has said something pretty profound. He said,
"The biggest revelation I've had about my own life is that I've done everything I've ever wanted to do, and I'm still pretty miserable."

Well duh...
Jesus said
"If you will loose your life, you will save it. If you save your life, you will loose it"

Success in life comes from self denial not self fulfillment. Life only has meaning in Christ Jesus.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to tell people about this. For those who have ears to hear... "baby!"

2:50 AM, April 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home