My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Cat 5 Hurricane Hits NE Coast Of Australia

A cyclone (hurricane) named Larry smashed ashore Monday on the NE shore of Australia. It landed about 60 miles S of Claims. It was a Category 5 storm and packed winds of 180 MPH.

It leveled crops and caused extensive damage but nobody was killed and there were no serious injuries. The Australians took the cyclone seriously and were prepared.

Now the problem is that deadly snakes, spiders, and such are all out of their homes and seeking shelter also

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home