My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Bird Flu Update

U.S. Interior Secretary Gale Norton said on Monday said that it was "increasingly likely" that bird flu would be detected in the United States as early as this year.

The bird flu would most likely be detected in Alaska before it reaches the US mainland.
This is simply the flu being detected in birds, not humans. There is no crossover to humans yet.
In order for humans to develop bird flu, there must be direct contact to infected birds and their debris.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home