My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Scientists Pinpoint Cause Of Alzheimer's

My mother did not know us in the last year of her life. You could get her to smile, but it was like getting a 1 year old child to smile. It was a very difficult time for us as a family. The decline was over a period of 6 years. The most traumatic times were at about 4 years when mom would from time to time not know where she was or what was going on. This would scare her and cause her anxiety.

But now the scientists at the U of MN and Johns Hopkins have closed in on the pinpoint cause of memory loss. A cure cannot be far behind.

This tragedy will soon be over in the lives of millions of families facing the loss of their loved ones. Praise the Lord !

You can read more here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home