My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

This Is My Theological View

Well,
I scored in a little of everything here. But Holiness /Wesleyan is the background teaching of the Pentecostal movement so that is correct. Fundamentalist is my Baptist background. Reformed Evangelical is from my theological studies. The rest of my scores are probably reflections of my specific understanding of God's word. Not necessarily from any denominational mind set. Interesting.

You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan. You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavily by John Wesley and the Methodists.

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan
82%
Fundamentalist
79%
Reformed Evangelical
71%
Charismatic/Pentecostal
68%
Neo orthodox
64%
Emergent/Postmodern
54%
Classical Liberal
50%
Roman Catholic
32%
Modern Liberal
14%
What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had the most evenly spread results.
Maybe yer Unitarian.
I think I agree with everyones' comments on the test. Ya still have to take the results loosely. Yet the top percentages surely say something about where a person is at.
If you have anymore from svensven, please "Bring... It... On". I wonder if I could make my own test.

8:01 PM, March 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home