My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

World's Smallest Fish


The world's smallest fish has been discovered. It is 6.2 mm long. That is about the same size as this ---- This is an adult and mature (and ugly) fish. But it is amazing to see such a small creature. Think how small of a hook and bait and line would be needed to catch one of these. ;-)
Actually, this is a picture of the female fish. The male fish is the small one. The male is the small appendage on the back of this female. Uff Da !
I am amazed at God's creativity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home