My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Chicago Cops Expose Pimps

Chicago law enforcement again leads the way in stopping crime. They are posting the faces and info about all the pimps that they arrest. This is a very good move in the right direction. Minnesota and Minneapolis should follow suit. Criminals and crime can only be stopped with citizen involvement and the internet is the way to do it.

Read about it here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bruce:
Minneapolis and St. Paul do to some extent, but the webpage is updated infrequently. Arming citizens with data about who/where the criminals are in the neighborhood also seems like a great idea to me. (But we can't let the ACLU find out)

Marty Wingard

10:28 AM, June 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home