My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Hot, Hot, Hot

My car thermometer said 102 when I was standing still and an even 100 when moving. With AC on full blast it could still keep up with the 65 dewpoint, but just barely. I installed a trellis next to my two new grape vines and replaced an "Arctic Blue" willow hybrid that died last winter due to the lack of snow cover to insulate the roots from the sub zero temps. Then I came in and sat down in the AC and the sweat still rolled off of me for the next 20 minutes. It is summer in Minnestoa.

Big thunderstorms are forecast for this evening then we drop again to 85 tomorrow. No need to water the lawn. Ice tea and AC. Yup !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home