My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The 75th Christian Carnival

The 75th Christian Carnival is up at http://www.quikonnex.com/channel/page/SavingGrace
This "Road Trip" by Dee is fun and interesting. But my post for this week reads like I am taking a moderate Christian viewpoint instead of Rev. Danforth. Just a small tweak away from making sense. I should have used Danforth's name instead of the pronoun He.
Thanks Dee for all of your work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home