My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Face Bakers Get Good News

There is a new cream (Aldara) for the treatment of actinic keratosis (AK), a precancerous skin condition caused by chronic sun exposure. It seems to have long term benefits for those who have had too much sun and can actually reverse the precancerous skin back normal health.

You can thank your corporate partners at 3M for this new cream. Researchers at the University of Minnesota were part of the investigation team that oversaw the development and testing of this new and seemingly effective cream.

Actually, many of us upper midwesterners are fair haired and light eyed. We are the most at risk for overdoing the sun. When I was a young man it seemed to be a right of Spring to burn yourself into a pink sort of tan. Now that I am 60 I can see the effects of such foolishness. Biblically speaking, I can only predict more and more trouble with this as we come down to the end. A wise person should wear sunscreen, but now we have a cream that can help us if we failed in that area. Yet an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. You can bet this cream will be expensive.

Read about it here
. http://www.genengnews.com/news/bnitem.aspx?name=553579
XSL_NEWSML_TO_NEWSML_WEB.xml

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home