My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Up From The Dead He Arose !

Psalm 22 ... (Question) My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?... (Answer) All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.
Jesus did not think He was forsaken. He was quoting scripture. And if you read the entire passage you will also see that Jesus was not forsaken... He was promoted.

Happy Resurrection Day to all who have ears to hear and eyes that see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home