My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Friday, March 25, 2005

The Last Thing I Am Going To Say About Teri

Please read this post. It will tell you about what I suspected from the start. It also explains why Michael wants to cremate.

Here is the original document. Read it for yourself.


Unless there is an autopsy we will never know. The bone scan was done on March 5, 1991 and was not part of the political circus here at the end. Few people referenced it. Why was this never investigated? Why is this not relevant?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home