My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

2 Quick Comments

  1. I have not posted anything on the Terri Schiavo case up until now. I expect she will die, or at least be even more damaged, before they get the tube reattached to her. She is now too many days without water. I fasted once for 3 days without food or water but that is the longest anybody should go. Dangerous unrepairable damage is now beginning to grip her body. This terribly frightens the handicapped that I know and relate to. Their hearts are gripped with fear for what is coming closer to the community of people they live in.
  2. The shooting in Red Lake is another frightening comment on the culture of death we all live in. Ideas have consequences and the consequence of rejecting life as a gift from God is slowly creeping into everything that we hold sacred. The devil is in this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home