My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

SCSU Student Finance Committee Resigns

This from the St. Cloud State University Chronicle newspaper.

Due to internal conflict among some student government members, the entire student finance committee resigned Feb. 17.
SCSUScholars blog says;
Paraphrasing P.J. O'Rourke, giving student activity money to unchecked student government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home