My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Friday, February 25, 2005

The Real Reason For Banning the 10 Commandments

This from the April 2005 Backwoods Home Magazine...

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in a Courthouse? You cannot post "Thou Shalt not Steal," "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shalt Not Lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians. It creates a hostile work environment.


What a hoot !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home