My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

The Six Of Diamonds

Saddam's half brother, al-Hassan, number 36 on the top 55 list, and the six of diamonds on the US deck of cards, was caught Sunday in Iraq. There was a $1 million reward on his head.
The slow wheels of justice continue to turn in Iraq.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WWW.GETTHEWORDOUTWITH.BLOGSPOT.COM

3:19 AM, February 28, 2005  
Blogger Amber Lynn said...

That's awesome!!!

6:00 PM, February 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home