My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Russia Tracking Israel Defense Forces For Hezbollah



This from the Jerusalem Post. Russia has set up listening posts on the Syrian border with Israel and has been forwarding all information about the movement of Israeli troops to Hezbollah now for over 10 years. These posts are manned by Russian military officers who pass the info on to Hezbollah in Lebanon.

Read more here.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home