My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

See Babies Living In The Womb


Take a look at this video from National Geographic of babies in true 4D alive in the womb.
Watch them blink, yawn, and suck their thumb before they are born.
Amazing.
View video here.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Charlebois said...

This is amazing. I would love to be able to see Rae's little face like that!

5:08 PM, December 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing...it makes me tear up seeing it!

11:56 AM, December 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home