My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Friday, November 24, 2006

10 Top Photos From Space

Take a look at the 10 top space photos taken from the Hubble space telescope. Stunning.
You can look at them here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome!

10:59 PM, November 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!

I wonder how certain experts are that stars come from nebula.

Merging galaxies: far out, man.

Thank you.

1:38 PM, November 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After reading at wikipedia, it seems reasonable about stars coming from nebula.
Homer says: "Mmmmm, plasma".

1:45 PM, November 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home