My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Mercury Passes Across The Face Of The Sun



Here is a photo of the planet Mercury passing across the face of the sun. Can you see it?
It is the black dot left of center at about 9 o'clock. The brownish areas near it are small "sun spots." Mercury is the circular black dot.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These perspective shots are my favorite. And this picture of the Sun is the best I've ever seen, it's seems like a raw representation. The flare on the horizon is so cool.

12:10 AM, November 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home