My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Eye Candy Ten


A special Thanksgiving feast for your eyes. Take a look at the scale of this mobile excavator.
I heard a rumor that this is how they built the Mississippi river.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huh, no, you're thinking of the Suez Canal.
"Let me esplain. It is too much, let me sum-up." (The Princess Bride).The red car in the photo is clearly a Yugo. The Yugo was built in Yugoslavia. Yugoslavia broke up a couple decades ago. Therefore, this photo is quite old. The machine is about the same size as the machine that moves the Space Shuttle. That machine moves at about one inch per hour. So! By now that machine could be anywhere. I hope that monstrosity is not in Minnesota to widen the Mighty Miss. I know these things, because I have a fear of metal.

2:36 PM, November 22, 2006  
Blogger Stuart B said...

Are you sure this is real? I found this exact picture on a website a few months ago that specialized in photoshopped creations. That blade is too big to be real...

4:05 PM, November 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home