My Photo
Name:
Location: MInneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am now a simple Grandpa who's life is made richer as each grandchild is born. My wife and I have raised five children and the 30 year love labor of raising them has begun to yield sweet fruit..... And then there are fruits of 30 years in ministry ... I am a satisfied old man full of the joy of the Lord.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Apostle Paul's Bones Have Been Found



A sarcophagus in Rome has been unearthed under the Rome's second largest basilica. Tradition said that it was built over the site of Paul's burial. It seems the tradition was right. The excavation that began in 2002 was completed last month. The box has not yet been opened but the excavators are confident.
Now, if we can just keep the people from worshipping the bone box or Paul, we can rejoice that tradition has held firm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home